The Colorbond Colours offer a modern range of 20 designer colours for Roofing, Walling, Guttering, Downpipes and Fascias.
Hunter Sheds uses COLORBOND® Steel we have supplied some handy maintenance information from their website and a Colorbond Colour chart for your information.
COLORBOND® steel captures the essence of Australian living. Practical yet beautiful. Strong, durable and secure. A material that allows you the design flexibility to build what you want, where you want. The right building choice in living colour.
The big advantage of using COLORBOND® steel for many products is that you know the Colorbond Colours will coordinate perfectly with those on your COLORBOND® steel roof, fence, gutters and downpipes.
Click on the Logo below to go to the
Other benefits include:
- A wide range of colour choices.
- Made to last with a corrosion resistant ZINCALUME® steel base and an oven-baked paint finish to resist peeling, flaking and blistering in normal weather conditions.
- Suited to a variety of products, sizes and designs.
You can help ensure the long life of your shed or garage manufactured from COLORBOND® steel by following these simple guidelines.
- Some areas of a shed or garage, such as the top of roller doors or overhanging eaves, might not be exposed to rain. As a result, dust and dirt can build up which, in combination with condensation, may lead to accelerated corrosion. The best way to reduce this risk is regular washing with fresh clean water.
- Correct design and erection is essential to the good performance of your shed or garage.
- It’s critical that a free drip edge be maintained for all COLORBOND® steel products. This enables moisture to drain freely from the sheared edge of the steel. A clearance of 15mm should be sufficient for this purpose. This is particularly important at the base of a shed or garage wall.
- Not maintaining a free drip edge by having the steel edge held in contact with other materials (including bricks, pavers, concrete slabs and even other metallic products) can cause accelerated corrosion.
Download your Free PDF Bulletin on these maintenance tips for Sheds and Garages
These Tips and others are on the COLORBOND® Website Click the COLORBOND® Logo below to see them.
Below is the current COLORBOND® Colour Chart.
Download your Free Colorbond
Residential Colour Chart
The colour chart shown has been reproduced as accurately as possible. However, we recommend checking your chosen colour against an actual sample. Limitations of web palette colours affect colour tones.